Halloween is over! Hopefully, you got to pass out and or receive your share of scares and or candy! If you happen to drive in the left lane in Oklahoma today and going forward, you may find yourself victim to another scare, flashing lights in your rear-view mirror. If you do happen to get pulled over, we have a few tips on how to make it a more pleasant experience for both you and the officer involved.
- Make sure beforehand that you place your proof of insurance card and vehicle registration in an easy to get to, well-organized spot in your glove compartment.
- When you see flashing lights immediately pull over to the closest safe spot.
- Make sure to stay calm, and inside the vehicle unless told to do otherwise.
- When the officer asks for proof of insurance kindly ask to open the compartment it is stored in.
- Politely follow instructions.
It is important to note that not having insurance puts a major kink in the process. Contact OKC Auto Insurance Agent Dan Chavez in Oklahoma City for a quote on your Auto Insurance today! We look forward to shopping to get you the best possible price on Auto Insurance! Most importantly, Don’t drive in the left lane, and carry state minimum coverage insurance!