Affordable Commercial Auto Insurance
24/7 Online Services
Unlike the control you have over your internal business operations, sending employees out on the road can involve substantial and unforeseeable risks. Unfortunately, these risks extend beyond your employees to their passengers and everyone else on the road including potential customers. With so many potential risk factors such as inclement weather, poor road conditions, and other hazardous drivers, you need to make sure you are well covered. A commercial auto insurance policy from OKC Insurance can protect you from payments due to vehicle damage and bodily injury, including injury sustained by other drivers.
Whether you need coverage for a company vehicle or an entire fleet, OKC Insurance can help tailor a policy to meet your specific needs. Our policies include coverage for:
- Bodily Injury Liability – provides coverage for other drivers’ and passengers’ injuries or deaths for which you are responsible.
- Property Damage Liability – provides coverage for damages to someone else’s property for which you are responsible.
- Comprehensive Coverage – provides coverage to protect your vehicle from loss resulting from an event other than an accident. Examples include theft, arson, or a tree limb falling on your vehicle.
- Collision Coverage – provides protection for your vehicle in the event of an accident where your car is hit by or hits another car.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – provides coverage for death, damages, or injuries, caused by an at-fault driver who isn’t insured insurance or does not have enough insurance to cover all costs.
- Medical Payments Coverage – provides coverage for expenses sustained by you and passengers in your vehicle in the event of an accident.
AIC Insurance OKC is Proud Partner of: